Located directly east of the Air Force Academy, Gleneagle is an ideal community for Denver and Colorado Springs commuters alike. The typical home is situated on a generous lot size with incredible views of the front range and sells in the range of $225,000 and $500,000+. Gleneagle is protected by covenants (HOA website is www.gleneaglehoa.org).
Gleneagle belongs to the Academy School District 20, well known in the area for excellent schools with numerous charter school options. While students can "choice in" to another school, Gleneagle students typically attend:
- Antelope Trails Elementary (antelopetrails.asd20.org)
- Discovery Canyon Campus, middle school (dccmiddle.asd20.org)
- Discovery Canyon Campus, high school (dcchigh.asd20.org)
Area Attractions & More
Gleneagle is a wonderful neighborhood for those who like to walk. Should you like to venture outside your block, these trails are within a 5-10 minute drive:
- Santa Fe trail. The 14-mile trail is open to pedestrians and cyclists. One of the entrances to the trail is conveniently located at North Gate and I-25, just before the entrance to the Air Force Academy.
- Fox Run park. The park allows hikers, mountain biking and horseback riding on the 4-miles of meandering trails. Gazebos are available to rent for special occasions. Children enjoy the vast areas of lawn and playgrounds within the park. The newest addition is a dog park, the only area in the park where dogs may be off-leash.
Museums & Other AttractionsColorado Springs has an incredible number of museums, castles and family interactive facilities. These are within a 5-10 minute drive:
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.
Updated: 20th March, 2019 1:08 AM.